Heb je interesse in een van onderstaande vacatures? Stuur dan een e-mail met motivatie en CV aan Evis Schröder.
Je kunt haar ook bellen voor meer informatie. De contactgegevens staan hieronder.
Our busy restaurant is looking for an experienced, forward-thinking Chef who is passionate about culinary arts. The ideal candidate for this position will be a natural leader who always has a finger on the pulse of current culinary trends and delivers high quality dishes. The Chef will be responsible for assigning work in the kitchen, preparing meals for our restaurant, interviewing and training staff, kitchen inventory management and incorporating his innovative ideas into our revised menu. Our restaurant is an open kitchen thus not only should show your passion in what you do but be pleasant to our customers and staff.
Ultimately, you’ll prepare and deliver a complete menu that continues to delight our guests.
- Inventory management
- Adhere to the budget requirements set by the management
- Ensure safety and sanitation practices are upheld on a daily basis
- Manage staff and delegate tasks in regards meal prep, cooking etc where applicable
- Monitor food costs
- Keep up with the industry trends and discuss new ingredients with management for creating a revised menu etc
- Background in Italian cuisine
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts required
- 5+ years’ experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standard
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment ie grillers, pasta makers
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Team spirit
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime
We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waiter/Waitress duties may require working in shifts and during weekends and holidays.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
Soort dienstverband: Fulltime, bepaalde tijd
De Italiaanse keuken
Bij Italiaans restaurant Gusto di Italb vieren we de echte Italiaanse keuken. Heerlijke pasta’s, salades met vooral veel verse groenten! Iedere dag wordt de vis VERS geleverd en de pasta’s echt huisgemaakt. Een heerlijke avond uit, met een grote selectie aan kwaliteit wijn om de Italiaanse sfeer compleet te maken.